One of the many benefits of having a Foolish Personal Portfolio with Motley Fool Wealth Management is that there is no charge from Interactive Brokers to add or remove money from your account (although, if positions need to be bought or sold, typical trading fees would be applied). You should of course check with your originating bank or brokerage to see if they charge any transfer fees.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Get Information From My Personal Portfolio Into Quicken?
- Are There Any Exit Fees Associated With Detaching My Account From Motley Fool Wealth Management?
- How Do I Completely Stop Motley Fool Wealth Management From Trading In My Account?
- How Do I Temporarily Halt Trading In My Account?
- What Is The Stock Yield Enhancement Program?
- How Do I Check The Performance Of My Personal Portfolio?
- Is There Any Cost For Adding To Or Withdrawing Money From My Personal Portfolio?
- I Made A Deposit – Why Hasn’t That Cash Been Invested?
- How Do I Add Funds To Or Withdraw Funds From My Personal Portfolio?
- Do Foolish Personal Portfolios Allow For Periodic Withdrawals Or Distributions?