Motley Fool Wealth Management will make every effort to begin trading your account as soon as possible. However, unless we are instructed otherwise, we generally refrain from trading securities in your account until you transfer or deposit into your account the full amount that you initially indicated you would contribute to your Personal Portfolio when you filled out your profile or spoke to a planner on our team. If you transfer in substantially more than the anticipated balance, there may be a hold placed on your account to confirm you meant to transfer those funds in, or there may be additional strategies available at a higher funding level. Usually, your account will be trading within two business days of being fully funded.
Articles in this section
- Can I Use A P.O. Box Or APO/FPO/DPO As My Address?
- How Long After I Fund My Personal Portfolio Will MFWM Begin Trading On My Behalf?
- What Is The Interactive Brokers Secure Login Device?
- If Cash Is Held In My Account, Will It Gain Interest?
- Can I Transfer Part Of An Existing Account Or Multiple Accounts To A Personal Portfolio?
- How Long Do I Have To Fund An Account?
- Does MFWM Have Tax-Efficient Portfolios?
- What Sort Of Tax Implications Can I Expect From My Personal Portfolio?
- Can I Restrict Trading Or Block Specific Securities?
- What Will Happen When I Transfer Securities Into A Personal Portfolio?