Yes! Interactive Brokers currently pays a very competitive interest rate on cash balances in excess of $10,000. Interest accrues and is payable on a daily basis, and Interactive Brokers posts actual interest monthly on the 3rd business day of the following month. For the most up to date information about IB’s interest rates, please click here.
Articles in this section
- Can I Use A P.O. Box Or APO/FPO/DPO As My Address?
- How Long After I Fund My Personal Portfolio Will MFWM Begin Trading On My Behalf?
- What Is The Interactive Brokers Secure Login Device?
- If Cash Is Held In My Account, Will It Gain Interest?
- Can I Transfer Part Of An Existing Account Or Multiple Accounts To A Personal Portfolio?
- How Long Do I Have To Fund An Account?
- Does MFWM Have Tax-Efficient Portfolios?
- What Sort Of Tax Implications Can I Expect From My Personal Portfolio?
- Can I Restrict Trading Or Block Specific Securities?
- What Will Happen When I Transfer Securities Into A Personal Portfolio?