Yes. As part of the ACAT funding process, you will be able to choose full or partial transfer of your positions or funds. Please contact Interactive Brokers by calling 844-408-4390 selecting option 2 if you have questions specific about transfer of positions or funds.
Articles in this section
- Can I Use A P.O. Box Or APO/FPO/DPO As My Address?
- How Long After I Fund My Personal Portfolio Will MFWM Begin Trading On My Behalf?
- What Is The Interactive Brokers Secure Login Device?
- If Cash Is Held In My Account, Will It Gain Interest?
- Can I Transfer Part Of An Existing Account Or Multiple Accounts To A Personal Portfolio?
- How Long Do I Have To Fund An Account?
- Does MFWM Have Tax-Efficient Portfolios?
- What Sort Of Tax Implications Can I Expect From My Personal Portfolio?
- Can I Restrict Trading Or Block Specific Securities?
- What Will Happen When I Transfer Securities Into A Personal Portfolio?